<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8563463170109296209?origin\x3dhttp://ihavemyfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 5, 2010Y
With the taste of your lips I'm on the rise ;)

"UP is one hell of a ride!!!"
-UP Prof

    UP is one hell of a ride, true, at times. Most of the time, the UP life is TOXIC, DEADLY (lol, that's just the same XD), and very HARD. (All caps talaga noh? Hahaha. Hindi kasi maexpress nung small caps kung gano siya kaHARD. XD) But at times, it can also be FUN. Nasa extremes ang life sa Unibersidad nating mahal. Haaaaay. I'm saying this because my first year in the university is already coming to an end (WOW, time flies really fast) and even if nakakaisang taon palang ako, I can say that the university has already taught me tons of new life lessons. A big personality of Joanna has changed, not for the worse but for the better. I'm really happy and blessed for that.

   As I continue to experience this trials and obstacles in the years to come, with God by my side, I know that I'll learn more and improve myself more. I must say that UP is not one hell of a ride, but it is indeed a rollercoaster - scary most of the time, but fun and enjoyable too. As our Philo I prof said, "Pumasok ka sa UP ng tubig, lalabas ka ng yelo. At paglabas mo dito, pakiramdam mo lahat kaya mo nang harapin kasi sobrang hirap ng pinagdaanan mo." <3

   Kahit pinapatay mo na ko, UP, love na love pa rin kita. <3 (Cheesy muuuuuch! XD)


   Sorry for these stuff. Nostalgia is killing me!! >.< I wanna go hooooome. :( And studying Chem is just sooooo depressing. *sigh*

   On the brighter side, I saw my crush lots of times today. :"> BLAAAH. Okay, enough of that. :))

   Good night, blogger! Good nightie, world! We still have a Temple Tour tomorrow. *hugs all of you* >:D<


**Song of the Day:

   She's Not You by David Archuleta
       (There's not any other reason why I chose this as my song of the day, it's just so beautiful and LSS-y. =))) )


10:11 PM Photobucket