<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8563463170109296209?origin\x3dhttp://ihavemyfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 29, 2010Y
I'M BACK! :)

     So there, I've been gone for a while because school has really been so hard to me (BOO). I just finished my last paper for Comm II, which is a review for the movie Sicko by Michael Moore. :) Wow, that feels good. Hahaha. Our professor also made us do a print ad of anything under the sun or even imaginary instead of making a formal position paper. Here's what I've done, because creative juices are not coming out of my brain and I'm too tired to think of anything more:


    I know, I know. It's nothing awesome. :( I guess I just wanna have a vacation after that bulk of brain-killing exams. *sigh* I'm too tired and I'm awake since 3:45am for the Dawn Watch at church. Oh well, no regrets.

   And oh, I've just realized...

I'VE ALREADY FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR IN HELL COLLEGE!!! :D

    YAY!! I can't believe time flies that fast. It's been a year. WOW. God has been sooooo good. :)

    So that's all for now, I strongly believe I need rest from all the toxins of college life. We still have summer classes on the 16th of April. D:

11:11 AM Photobucket