<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8563463170109296209?origin\x3dhttp://ihavemyfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 10, 2010Y
Nakakatulalang Chem Exam. :|

I, I am small but You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord, with You, there's nothing I cannot do
-Set The World On Fire, Britt Nicole

This is for you, Chem exam! :((
BOOOO. That exam was so hard. :((
Sana hindi mas humirap pa dun ung 4th DepEx dahil kung hindi, wala naaaaa. Di ko na alam pa kung san kukuha ng isasagot. Hahaha!

Haaay. Bahala na talaga si Lord.
If I can't do it, I know He can! He is MUCH bigger than I am. :)

5:52 PM Photobucket